Do you have any recipes with Doritos as an ingredient?
Sure we do, and it’s a winner. Actually, there are three:
Doritos Crusted Chicken Bites
1 kg (2 lbs) chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
2 cups flour
1 bag (70 g) Flaming Hot Doritos
Oil for frying
1. Beat the eggs with a tablespoon of water.
2. Dip the chicken slices in the egg mixture and then roll in flour.
3. Return the chicken slices to the egg mixture, and then roll them in the crushed Doritos.
4. Fry in hot oil for 5 minutes or until the chicken bites rise to the top.
4 avocado pears
Juice of 3 lemons
1/2 medium-sized red onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
2 hot peppers, finely chopped
Handful of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Coarse ground salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 bag (150 g) Doritos Dip
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Remove the flesh with a spoon and place in a bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork to the consistency of medium-sized lumps. Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
3. Cover with cling film to prevent the mixture from turning brown. Refrigerate for 1 hour (best prepared shortly before serving).
4. Serve with Doritos Dip.
350 g (3/4 lb) ground turkey
2 red onions, chopped
4 big ripe tomatoes with seeds removed, chopped
2 tbsp coriander, chopped
2 medium-sized hot red peppers with seeds removed, chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
2 tbsp chili sauce
1 tsp Tabasco
3 chopped red peppers
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine
2 bags (70 g) Mexican Nacho Doritos
1. Spray a frying pan with nonstick cooking spray, brown the ground turkey with one onion until the meat is no longer pink.
2. In a bowl, mix the remaining onion, tomatoes, coriander, hot peppers and salt. Mix well and correct seasoning.
3. Combine the turkey mixture with the tomato mixture, add the chili sauce and Tabasco and set aside.
4. Heat a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the red peppers, add the wine and continue to fry for several minutes. Set aside.
5. Place a layer of the turkey mixture, about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick, in a baking tray, followed by a layer of Doritos and then a layer of peppers. Repeat in sequence, ending with a layer of Doritos.
6. Bake in a 180C oven (350F) for 30-40 minutes.