The site provides information and contents relating to Strauss’s operations and its products, as well as wanted ads and a link to Strauss’s Customer Service. Use of the site is free of charge.
Use of the Site
Use of the contents contained in the site may be made in accordance with the following rules: You may use the site for non-commercial purposes only. You may not copy and use, or permit others to use, the site contents in any other manner, including in other websites, electronic publications, printed publications, etc., for any other purpose.
No computer applications or any other means, including crawlers, robots, etc. may be used, or use thereof permitted, to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve contents from the site. This includes the creation or use of such means to create anthologies, collections or
repositories containing contents from the site.
Contents from the site may not be displayed in any manner – including by means of any and all software, devices, accessories or communications protocols – that alters their design in the site or omits any of their content, particularly in advertisements and commercial contents.
No link may be created to the site from any site containing pornographic content, content inciting racism or inappropriate discrimination or that is contrary to law, or publication whereof is contrary to law, or which encourage unlawful activity.
Use of the site services may be made by means of a dedicated Strauss application on Facebook. For the avoidance of doubt, it is understood that use of the Application may also be subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, as they are in effect from time to time, including
Content Provided by Website Visitors
When using the site, please make sure that any content you submit is legal. Among other things and by way of example only, submitting the following contents is prohibited:
- Any content known by you to be false, misleading or untrue.
- Any content that prejudices or infringes on the proprietary rights of any party, including copyrights and trademarks.
- Any pornographic content or content that is flagrantly sexual in nature.
- Any content relating to minors and identifying them, their personal information or address and contact information.
- Slogans, user names and other details enabling use of computer software, digital files, websites or services requiring registration or payment, without any such payment or registration being made
- Any content that is slanderous, or invades a person’s privacy or is damaging to his good name.
- Any content that is harassing, insulting, hostile, threatening or vulgar in nature or substance.
- Any content that contains or incites to racism or inappropriate discrimination on the basis of race, origin, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental handicap, faith, political opinion or socioeconomic status.
- Any content that encourages the commission of a criminal offense or which is liable to serve as the basis for legal action or civil liability.
- Any content that is liable to mislead a consumer.
- Any content of an advertising or commercial nature that is not related to Strauss and/or its
- Any content to which access is blocked by a password, etc., and which is not freely accessible to all Internet users.
All copyrights and intellectual property rights in the site, the services offered and any content included therein belong exclusively to Strauss. You may not copy, modify, publish, distribute, display in public, execute in public, broadcast, transfer or make available to the public, process, create or make derivative creations, sell or lease any part of the foregoing, yourself or through or in collaboration with a third party, in any manner or by any means, whether electronic, computerized, mechanical, optic, photographic or recording, or in any other manner or by any other means, without Strauss’s consent, in advance and in writing.
Strauss’s trademarks and advertisements are the exclusive property of Strauss. No use may be made thereof without Strauss’s consent, in advance and in writing.
Strauss does not claim ownership of contents you submit through the site. However, when you submit content, in doing so you confirm that you own all rights to such content and that you are entitled to submit it to be posted. If you are not the creator or owner of the rights to the content you submit, you confirm that you have the rights owner’s lawful authorization, permitting you to submit the contents and grant rights of use in their respect as set forth above and below. Strauss shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused as a result of infringement of the rights of owners to rights in the contents. You are fully and exclusively liable for any display or posting of contents executed by you, and you covenant to indemnify Strauss in respect of any and all damage that may be caused as a result.
You are solely and fully responsible for your use of the website.
The site contents are available for use on an “as is” basis. You shall have no arguments, claims or demands against Strauss in respect of any features of the contents, their capabilities, limitations and suitability to your requirements.
Strauss does not represent or warrant that the services will operate at all times without disruption or interruption, will be regular, secure and error-free, and will be immune to unauthorized access to Strauss’s computers or to damage, breakdown, malfunction or failure – including hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at Strauss’s premises or at those of any of its suppliers.
Changes to the Site and Discontinuation of the Service
Strauss reserves the right to discontinue the supply of the services in the site at any and all times, and may modify the site structure from time to time, its appearance and design, the scope and availability of the services contained therein, and may modify any and all other aspects of the site, without being required to inform you thereof in advance.
This agreement shall be exclusively governed by Israeli law.